The 2020 Western National Event will be held on Tuesday, November 10 starting at 9:00 a.m. Mountain time with award at about 3:00 p.m.
- We invite any team or individual from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, or Montana to register and participate.
- Teams will need to log in at the same time from different computers.
- Each team or individual must have a designated proctor who is NOT the team coach, advisor, or family member.
- No registration fee will be charged, but teams and individuals need to register by Friday, November 6th.
Award will include plaques, the silver belt buckle for the top hand and an array of prizes.
- History – Learn more about the Western National Range CDE’s beginning and see highlights from past events.
- Event Materials – Find the contest’s event manual, participant waiver form, rules, set-up guide, and more. Updates for the Cyber-Event are coming soon
- Detailed schedule of events of the event for participants and advisors coming soon!
- Contest Results – See results for top individuals and teams from the year’s previous contest.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.