The 2019 event will be held in November 11-12 in Elko, Nevada. Top ranking teams from throughout the west will convene to showcase their skills and compete for awards.
- Chapters who place in the top 5 in their state CDE will receive an invitation in mid-October (after state Rangeland CDE is held). We also allow individuals who have placed in the top 10 in their state CDE, but whose team did not qualify to compete in WNRCDE. These individuals may compete for individual awards, but not team awards. Otherwise, contact the event director.
- Register your team by the end of October. Be sure to have your students parent/guardian complete and return the Participant Waiver Form. You will bring these forms to the onsite registration.
- All lodging arrangements are the responsibility of the chapter and should be made by late October to secure special room rates.
- The location for the skills training and details will be emailed to chapter advisers with a registered team within one week of the field event.
- All activities will be located at a designated area.
- History – Learn more about the Western National Range CDE’s beginning and see highlights from past events.
- Event Materials – Find the contest’s event manual, participant waiver form, rules, set-up guide, and more.
- Agenda – Detailed schedule of events of the contest for participants and advisors.
- Lodging – Get details for suggested places to stay.
- Contest Results – See results for top individuals and teams from the year’s previous contest.
For questions, email email@example.com.